FIND YOUR MATCH
BNYDC works with a consortium of experienced job training providers led by Brooklyn Workforce Innovations (BWI) to partner with the Employment Center and maximize placement opportunities for job seekers and a pipeline of workers for our tenants.
Fill out a job order form and we will identify qualified local candidates.
Our tenants are the reason the Navy Yard is a success.
We know the Yard and the challenges that come with operating here. From transportation issues to identifying workers with industrial, trade, or skilled labor experience, the Employment Center works with BNYDC’s leasing, executive and development staff to help tenants plan for growth and fill immediate, temporary or permanent positions.
Businesses that are committed to developing a strong local workforce experience lower employee turnover rates. We can identify, prescreen and place qualified individuals in job opportunities at all levels and in all sectors. We specialize in placing local residents and filling jobs in the industrial and manufacturing sectors.
What We Provide
- A customized approach to all of your hiring needs
- Posting job openings
- Identifying and prescreening applicants with emphasis on:
- Local residents
- Industrial, manufacturing, hospitality, warehouse & entry-level
- Assistance accessing tax credits, incentives and subsidies
- Retention services after a placement is made
- Training for new or current employees